I recently had a tooth infection and had to be on antibiotics to clear it up! I am 21 weeks pregnant an the dentist wants to do a root canal, however my ob doctor said it would be less stressful and less drugs to have it pulled. She also said that if I could wait that would be great, but if I can't I should go ahead and have it removed now bcuz the second trimester is the best time. I would really like to try and wait but I'm afraid the tooth might get infected again, and I would need another round of antibiotics before I deliver!! Has anyone had a tooth removed while pregnant!! I don't know if I should wait or not!! Please Help!!