Kindergarten for my June Birthday daughter
Hi. I posted at the beginning of the summer about whether or not to send my June birthday daughter to kindergarten in the fall. We live in California and our cutoff is the latest in the country at December 2nd. Believe it or not, we STILL have not made the final call. My thoughts are: if we send her now, she would be one of the youngest and possibly struggle. If we wait a year, she would have such a better chance to be at or near the top. In the meantime, she would be in a phenominal junior K class at our preschool. Does anyone feel that waiting a year would harm her in any way? Thanks so much for any advice. I am really starting to loose sleep over this one as school starts in a few weeks!