Gmschaffer's picture
Gmschaffer

July 2014

Hi!
Anyone due July 2014?
I'm a FTM due July 19. I have my first appointment nov 29 and am excited to see my little bean :)

Vee_Vee's picture
Vee_Vee
HI! Just found out yeserday I'm 5 weeks which makes my date in July as well :) So overwhelmed though. I don't know what to do first. GP confirmed pregnancy. Congrats on your pregnancy :)
SeaGherkin's picture
SeaGherkin
Hi! I'm a first-time mom also given a due date of July 19, 2014! I have PCOS which causes me to not ovulate, so after trying for a year we went through fertility treatments to conceive. We had success after our very first round of Clomid! My pregnancy will be risky, so I've already had one ultrasound on Nov. 26, but it showed our baby's heartbeat was within range, so we're looking good so far! The fertility clinic transferred me to the regular obgyn, so my first appointment with my new doctor and next ultrasound and testing is Dec. 18.
Gmschaffer's picture
Gmschaffer
Awesome! Congratulations seagherkin :D that's so exciting you got to see your baby already. How are you feeling so far?
Gmschaffer's picture
Gmschaffer
Yay :) congratulations to you as well! Is this your first as well? How are you feeling vee_vee?
SeaGherkin's picture
SeaGherkin
TIRED!! I need a nap mid-afternoon and am in bed by 10, but then I wake up around 4:30am (to go to the bathroom!) and then can't get back to sleep for about an hour. That's been the norm for almost a week now. I'm not really having morning sickness or cravings...but I get really full really fast when I eat, and don't feel good for about an hour after. I've had one food aversion, to fish (which is bad because in moderation and awareness of mercury it's so good for baby brains!), but I'll try again when I can. How are you feeling? You must be so excited for tomorrow! I was a nervous wreck leading up to my appointment Tuesday! Will you get to have an ultrasound? I know I was unusual and many doctors wait until ten weeks for the first one...
Gmschaffer's picture
Gmschaffer
I feel the exact same way. I never really took naps before but now I'm needing one a day. between the peeing and my cat crawling all over me at night I don't sleep very well lol. They told me they will be doing an ultra sound and dating tomorrow so I'm pretty excited. I was surprised they are doing it so early but the nurse on the phone said they usually like to get people in early. I feel like I can't get too excited until I see the ultra sound and heart beat. For the last week I've been nauseous and pretty much all food sounds gross to me except for apple juice and yogurt. I force myself to eat though for the baby :) Are you cooking for thanksgiving?
SeaGherkin's picture
SeaGherkin
My inlaws live very close (three houses on the same street, close!) so I'm at my sister-in-law's helping out with her three kids and cleaning because we'll eat here, and my mother-in-law is at her house (next door) doing the main cooking and my husband is cooking the turkey on the smoker in the backyard with his dad. If you are not feeling good with food, are the Thanksgiving smells making you nauseous?
Gmschaffer's picture
Gmschaffer
Wow that's nice having family so close. We are keeping it small this year. My husband's brother and girlfriend are coming over later. I'm cooking the sides and they're bringing the turkey. The rest of our family is about 2 hours away or out of state. I'm ok with the smells right now. It's just the thought of eating it that turns my stomach. It's so weird. Smoked turkey sounds amazing actually :)
SeaGherkin's picture
SeaGherkin
Gmschaffer, how did it go today? Did you get to see the bean?
Gmschaffer's picture
Gmschaffer
Everything went well. I got to see my baby in the ultrasound and see its little heart flicker. It was too little to hear the heart beat though. Measurements are consistent with my edd. I can breath a little better just knowing there is a baby in there :) How are you doing? Have you told any family yet?