Stanakova's picture
Stanakova

DUE MAY 2013

Hi everyone,

I am now 23 weeks 6 days and counting every day :-) This is my first and I am so excited, and so is my partner. We had both scans now, got all pictures framed, but we didn't find out what we having. I did wanted to know, but my partner didn't, so I had to stick with him.
So far, I haven't felt sick in mornings or any time of the day at all, so happy days :-)
I am still trying to feel the baby move a bit, I can feel something, but I am not sure what it is.
Lot's of people with children telling me this and that, but sometimes I just don't appreciate when they talk like they know everything.
Think people should experience this their own way, especially when it's a first baby. And if they want some advice, they know best who to ask. But this is just my own opinion.
Hope you ladies are having a pleasant pregnancies and are also looking forward to meeting your little princess/prince :-)

coleenrodriguez's picture
coleenrodriguez
Hi Zuzana. Wow. Congratulations! I and my husband are married for less than a year now, but no baby on the way yet. Hope we will have soon too. May is so near, and the wait will surely be rewarded... :)