Wrightbaby's picture
Wrightbaby

Due June 2014

Anyone else recently find out they're expecting? I am going on 6 weeks and waiting impatiently for my first prenatal appointment November 5th.

kathy1210's picture
kathy1210
HI!! Im due June 10th. I had my first prenatal appt last monday at 5 weeks. Stinks you have to wait so long, I would be too anxious.
Wrightbaby's picture
Wrightbaby
Congrats, Kathy! Is this your first? I believe my due date will be June 2. I am anxious to wait but it is giving me plenty of time to get to know my changing body and symptoms and think up lots of questions to ask my midwife. How are you feeling so far?
kathy1210's picture
kathy1210
Thank you and congrats to you as well. yes this is my first and so far i feel perfectly fine!!! I had questions and soon as I got to the doc office I forgot to even ask, so I jotted them down for next time. How are you feeling?
leeann38's picture
leeann38
Hi ladies congrats on your pregnancies. I am also due in June my due date is 17th. This is my fifth pregnancy and my second as high risk due to complications in my third. I've awful nausea already and sore boobs but apart from that I'm feeling good. My first midwife appointment is on the 31st. Hope you are all doing well.
Wrightbaby's picture
Wrightbaby
Hi Leeann. Congrats! Wow 5th pregnancy! Go you! I feel pretty good as well. Sore breasts for sure. So much so I wake up pretty much every time Imove while I sleep and I have been experiencing nausea but no puking (Thank goodness). Have you gone with a midwife with your other births? I already receive my yearly well woman care from a midwife/birth center and love it. We go for a tour of the birth center on the 29th. Have you ever done a birth center birth?
mgnspins's picture
mgnspins
Hi ladies! I'm in the same boat -- due June 9th. Anyone else have serious morning sickness with any of their babies? I'm on Zofran right now to help keep things down (without it I'm nonstop puking) but am anxious to go off meds. I've heard it lightens up around 10 weeks for most women. I'm at 7w3d right now and literally counting down the days! I'm so happy to be pregnant but I can't wait to actually enjoy it :)
kathy1210's picture
kathy1210
I actually have no symptoms but exhaustian and i am 7w2d. I hope your sickness goes away soon. and congrats
leeann38's picture
leeann38
Hi I'm in the UK and our care is midwife laid and baby will born in the hospital and delivered by midwives unless there are any complications and a doctor is required like with my last baby I had a forceps delivery so that was done by Doctor.
sweetnomby's picture
sweetnomby
Hello ladies ,am also due in June,the 5th,congratulations on your pregnancies,I've got no morning sickness,and this is my 2nd.
shellykinder's picture
shellykinder
Hey ladies!! Congrats to you all! I am 6 weeks today! So excited! My husband and I decided we needed one more little person in our lives, our youngest is 10 years old! We are due June 28th and my first appointment is not until November 22nd! Im so impatient:)