Ayla's picture
Ayla

Due December 2013

Thankful for all blessings great and small. Pregnancy was just confirmed. EDD - 12/5/13. Happy Easter!

dysheedah's picture
dysheedah
Im 3weeks 2days and im happy
Geneva's picture
Geneva
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and my husband and I are beyond thrilled. I am extremely nervous and can not wait for my April 29th doctor's appointment. ETA 12/2/2013!
Shona513's picture
Shona513
I will also be 5 weeks tomorrow as well:) Such a very exciting time!!!
kelia reyes's picture
kelia reyes
hi
Ayla's picture
Ayla
Greetings! I hope everyone is doing and feeling well. I am looking forward to my first appointment next Friday. I will be 8 weeks then. Although this will be baby #4 I seem to have forgotten what it was like to be pregnant as my youngest just turned 8 last week. Have a blessed weekend!
Geneva's picture
Geneva
Since my last comment on March 31, a lot has happened....my husband and I had our first u/s on April 10th and found out we are having TWINS!!!!! We were speechless but it makes sense since I was already beginning to show at 6 weeks and 3 days. We also discovered at our first ultrasound that there was no membrane formed and were/are facing the possibility of MoMo twins. This is a high risk pregnancy and am facing hospitalization at 24ish weeks til the birth of both babies. Both the doctors, my husband and myself are hoping for a membrane at my next doctors appointment. Prayers are appreciated and no matter what, we are even more excited to now pick out two names, two cribs, and two of everything else. May God bless us all and our precious little ones that we have been blessed with.
mdgr0725's picture
mdgr0725
As of today, I'm 7 weeks pregnant! My husband and I have been TTC for 4 1/2 years, and were absolutely overjoyed to find out we were finally expecting. I'm due December 22, 2013...this is sure going to be one amazing Christmas! Congratulations to all of you, as well...!
jessica214's picture
jessica214
11 weeks today :) no sickness thank goodness
eunique_mama's picture
eunique_mama
9 weeks and 3 days. . Due December 26 and soo excited! !!
emilyvonick's picture
emilyvonick
My DH ans I troed for over 2 years and we are expecting now with an angel due December 22 as well! :)