Csfgirl's picture
Csfgirl

Anyone else due in February 2015

I am due Feb 11th. Anyone else the same day or around?

harmeenah's picture
harmeenah
yea, mine is Feb. 5th. how do u feel?
Linneman's picture
Linneman
I'm due February 9th. Very nervous!
rosegold's picture
rosegold
I am due February 22nd:-)
irishG14's picture
irishG14
Estimated due date...Feb 14,2015. Times flying but not fast enough. My husband and I are 98% sure we are having a BOY!!! Which would be great seeing that the girls out number the boys, something fierce in this house. And only boys have made me sick and itchy etc.
rosegold's picture
rosegold
How many children do you have? I am on number 4, two girls and 1 boy hoping for another girl :-)
Linneman's picture
Linneman
Have you guys had any special tests run yet at all?
irishG14's picture
irishG14
This would be 3rd biological, yet together our blended family has 6 children. 4 girls 2 boys. I have a 12\13week apt to test for downsyndrom/and other abnormalities. It will be done via ultra sound and blood test.
Linneman's picture
Linneman
I went in for the Nuchal scan yesterday and no heartbeat could be found. It looks like the bean stopped growing at around 11 weeks. Good luck and God bless to all of you.
Steve333's picture
Steve333
We are due Feb 8th 2015...start the second trimester tommorow... my first baby, so excited but nervous too..good luck to all x
Granic's picture
Granic
Hi, I'm very, very new to all this. First baby and I don't have any close friends with baby's or family too nearby to swap tips with unfortunatly :( I am due 13 February 2015. Would be great to get in touch with expectant mothers due simillar time!